Saturday 10 May 2008

BLING....

I love shiny new taps!

Last year we renovated our smaller bathroom and I chose Tricolore Verde from Cristina Rubinetti. I love the look of them but I think for this bathroom I'd like something with a more "chunky" handle.




Would love to have Vola taps but can't justify spending so much on them!! Anyway I found lots of different brands that have similar gorgeous taps. But none of the ranges had the tap-spout-hand shower combo on a panel for the bath that i was after, like these...




Helen T suggested these from Hudson Reed which I could get online. They look great but I'm a bit dubious about buying them without seeing them in "flesh" first.


Here they are in HelenT's wonderful bathroom.


Then I found them!

It was love at first sight! (I know, they're only taps...) Nostromo from Fantini. Slightly (??) more expensive than the others I'd seen but they are exactly what I was looking for!





No comments: