Friday 9 May 2008

THE PLAN....

Here's a plan of the current bathroom....


Apart from eliminating the offending brown / swamp inspired tiles, the plan is to have a larger bath (current one, apart from being brown, is only 140x65cms) and also to "hide" the washing machine. The idea is to build a floor to ceiling cupboard that will house the washing machine and have loads of space above it for storage, leaving the bathroom free of clutter! This cupboard will be in the place of the current shower. Anyway, more of what I plan to do later...

Here's the yummy shower enclosure that I ordered today...



It's Extreme 6 from Titan. Price is a bit extreme too... but I think it's worth it!!!

It would look great on a streamline shower tray, but for practical reasons it has to be higher than the floor level. So I've chosen this one from GSI. Its 72x100cms.
And here's the steel enamel bath from Kaldawei, 170x75cms.
I like that the shower base and the bath have a similar shape!
I drove the guy in the showroom crazy trying to choose it!! Oh well!!

No comments: