Tuesday 10 June 2008

DAY 11....

This afternoon Alessandro mixed up this sand and cement mix directly on the bathroom floor!! It was then used to fill in all the big gaps in the floor. Alot of the stuff also ended up all around the rest of the flat!!! All their tools and building material are kept on the balcony off the lounge room so they are constantly going back and forth....


By tomorrow the floor should be dry and Stefano can then finish the walls ready for tiling!


Today I got a call from Sandro from the bathroom shop informing me that the tiles have arrived, as have the loo and bidet!! Yeah!! Tomorrow we'll arrange a day/time for the delivery. I was sooo worried that they wouldn't arrive in time as I'd left ordering them to the very last minute! I just couldn't decide. Maybe if they hadn't arrived in time I would have learnt a lesson about the bad effects of procrastination! :D Although I still have the kitchen to worry about! It should arrive just in time..... (fingers crossed please!)

No comments: