Monday 9 June 2008

DAY 9....

What a mess today!!

The workmen finished all the wiring today, which involved making a hole into the hallway! Then to pass all the wires from one side of the room to the other a little "tunnel" had to be dug into the tiles on the floor. This was done with an electric saw which made soooooooo much dust that I couldn't see across the room! Everything was completely covered in dust!! I also had my freshly washed clothes hanging out to dry...

So I am exhausted! I have cleaned a billion times since the workmen left but the dust is still there!


Apart from making all this mess they also started covering all the pipes and making the wall that hides the cistern. There will be a 10cm wide shelf on this wall that gradually narrows as it nears the window. The original walls are definately not at right angles!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is 'you poor thing'. D