Thursday 19 June 2008

DAY 17 CONT....

Finally the kitchen is ready to be plastered. Yeah! But as you can see we have no where to cook or wash!!

And the side of the bath has been blocked in ready for tiling. The area inside the cupboard where the washing machine will go has also been tiled but I don't have a pic of that!

I had to call Sandro (from the bathroom shop) as we don't have enough tiles. I was so thorough with measuring everything so I don't know how it happened. I'm going to blame it on Sandro as he had the plan of the bathroom and calculated how many square metres were needed. I know I should have double checked.... Anyway this means that I have to wait a week for the extra tiles to arrive! Stefano will tile all the important areas (where the loo, bidet, sink and shower will go) and leave the "unimportant" areas to last.

No comments: