Saturday 7 June 2008

DAY 8....

Even on Saturday morning Stefano (workman) was here at 8 o'clock. I hate getting up early on the weekend! Today is also the first day of the boys' summer holidays!

Anyway, we now have fully functioning water pipes in the bathroom. At the moment the drains are going in, which also means that this evening my washing machine can be hooked up temporarily (until Monday)!! I've done some handwashing during the week but am in desperate need of the washing machine for sheets and towels! Guess what I'll be doing on Sunday!

Salvatore went this morning to IperCeramica to pick up the kitchen tiles which are now down in the garage! I'm still eagerly awaiting the arrival of the bathroom tiles which will be needed this coming week!

Will take a pic of the bathroom this evening when the workmen leave even though there's not much to see. In the meantime, here's a pic of the plants in the kitchen to add some colour to this blog!!!

No comments: