Wednesday 25 June 2008

DAY 22....

Seven more sleeps until the kitchen arrives!!

Today I bought the downlights from Leroy Merlin as the dropped ceiling is up and ready! I just have to decide exactly where I want them as tomorrow morning Stefano will install them.



I was also looking for the small pendant lights but with not much luck! I didn't see any that i liked at Leroy Merlin or Ikea. I then went to a "snobby light shop" to get some ideas but they were waaay too expensive (very lovely but unjustifiably expensive!!). Then in a "normal light shop" I saw some very similar to these ones in the pic below, maybe they were even smaller (7cm diametre) which is good, but... they're not that cheap either and I'd have to order them - 15 days! Actually I don't really know how much to expect to pay for proper lights as I've always had cheap Ikea ones!


Here's a sneak preview of the loo! I had to warn the kids not to use it as it's just resting there!!

2 comments:

Obsessilicious said...

They sure got your ceiling up quickly, all those clean lines...it looks superb!! Your bathroom is looking amazing, loving your toilet!!Can't wait to see it all finished, I will be needing pics soon.......

Biba said...

Bathroom looks GORGEOUS, you must be so happy! x