Monday 30 June 2008

DAY 26 CONT....

Well I didn't get my fully tiled kitchen but we're nearly there....

Missing still 12 tiles on the right side and also 12 tiles on the left. Alessandro is still confident all will get done in time.

I've been attacking the bathroom door as we're leaving the original frame but changing the architraves. So I've been out buying all the necessary wood and nails, scraping away at the old paint and generally covering myself in dust and pieces of old paint! How glamourous!!

p.s. 2 more sleeps....

2 comments:

Lesley (Notesfrommydays) said...

Its looking great Peta - i like the kitchen tiles that way :-)
Just think the end is in sight and it will all be a distant memory soon (probably doesnt feel that way :-S)
I am green with envy at your day at the lake though! :-D

Peta said...

Yes, it was lovely to get away! Living in a flat without a garden there's just no escaping the dust!
But it'll be over soon...
mmmmm, what can I do next...?
Peta xx