Monday 23 June 2008

KITCHEN LIGHTING IDEAS....

Alessandro has gone to buy the materials needed for the dropped ceiling. I have to decide where I want the lights....

I've seen loads of pics of lovely BIG kitchens with lovely lighting. I just have to see if it would work with my tiny kitchen. Here's a reminder of how skinny the kitchen is.


There will be 3 under cabinet lights plus the light on the range. I was thinking of having a row of recessed spots running length ways and then 2 small pendant lights hanging down on the other side over the worktop / "breakfast bar" whatever it's called. Just did a quick "photoshop" to show you where it will be....

Here's some examples of the combination lighting (spots and pendants) in huge kitchens that I found at Trends.

This one above just has the spots but I love it!

Then to fill in the gap above the overhead cabinets I'd like this kind of lighting...

I'm sure all of this is way too much for a small kitchen.

2 comments:

Koekkener said...

Good looking kitchen. Its really beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

nicesonu said...

wow! love the lamp lights! they will surely create a unique Bathroom looks that is warm and inviting. personally my dream kitchen has these lights from VGK " Kitchen Lighting " this blog is full of wonderful designs and positive thoughts on the remodel